Geomancer: How to get the Talisman?

wow… such a small town and already town rank 2?

took me like 3 days straight playing and i had a giant city with like 20 buildings in it before i was rank 2… iron is soo hard to find… maybe the military path takes longer? i haven’t tried the others yet… last time i played this game was before all these town upgrades…

i literally had like 300 gold ore before i even found 1 piece of iron to make the stupid knights shield…and the iron that i “found” was bought from a merchant… iron seems to be exceptionally rare to find while mining…

Yeah the military path is really hard, the moral path is really easy but im planning to re embark and do the military path

Maybe it’s an idea to add a small disclaimer to the item that it’s a quest reward?

Be aware that once you send the hearthling off to learn Geomancy, they’ll be “away from town” for about a week in-game. You’ll likely get other rabbit quests in that time, when that happened to me I thought the quest had bugged out and that they’d forgotten about the visit hahah.

r874, less than day after taking quest and there no more camps :slightly_frowning_face:
save https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asn3lEt-4tOhivY-lXBnwJcZDANGHg

UPD. nvm they was under fog of war and unreachable location without ladders