Gameplay slow down

Hey guys, I’ve brought this topic up before (a long time ago) and I’m still having similar issues. Since my last time posting I’ve actually purchased a new gaming computer (the other one was trying to hold on but meh). I was working with Ascendancy, reached 20 hearthlings (capped there) and had progressed to the portion of the story with interaction w/ the bunny race. While I had not r/c the actual geomancers yet, they had dropped off several gifts for me. The last one was when an injured bunnyling??? sought shelter and protection from me and then I saw a huge dip in latency or what not.

I’m not a techie, but I don’t think it had anything to do with the bunny questline, I’m just giving you guys a timeframe of when this took place. Also- Ogo had not shown up yet- the first goblin village continued to spawn in unreachable areas (w/out a ladder and I saw no need to help them). Could that be it? Should I try to play w/ fewer mods??

Soooo is this working as intended? Has anyone else experienced similar experiences? I’m just miffed b/c I was all excited when the bunnies start showing up, I was like OMGSOCOOL and then boooooooooooo.

Anyways, excuse my sound effects. Thanks so much for any help you guys can provide. Props to the dev team I’m really enjoying (and have been) the game and the new changes, scenery, etc.

1 Like

If you upload your save with the issue, we can take a look.

2 Likes

ok how do I do that :blush:

1. Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. The folder name appears in the tooltip when you hover over a savegame in the save/load menu. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder.
  3. Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
  4. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
  5. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
  6. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  7. Upload the save.
  8. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
  9. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
1 Like

Thanks Max,

I hope I did this right. LinknlaAldrassilhearthlingMap.zip (9.6 MB)
let me know, thanks again ^.^