So I built the Mountain’s Windchime. Ogo shows up, chime takes effect, and they become peaceful. They’ve been hanging around my town for days and days. They looked around for the first couple days but now just stand still. The “pig-snoring” sounds are eating at my soul. Any way to get them to leave?
Welcome to the forum, @shadow_of_ender
Could you upload the savefile where that is happening? I think goblins should have gone already, it might be a bug.
To upload a savefile:
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games(assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send toin the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
Says new users can’t upload? How long do I have to wait to stop being “new”?
I’ll try this too:
I gave you permissions to upload
Hmm the link you posted tells me to request access.
That worked. Thank you very much
Ok, after taking a look, you have a pending notification from the quest, @shadow_of_ender.
Go to the bulletins / notifications panel (the exclamation symbol) and scroll down to the bottom. There’s a gift from the Ogre. Accept it and they will disappear.
omg that was ridiculously simple. Thank you!
Odd though, that notification should pop up right after they become peacfull
I actually had a similar thing where it didn’t pop up, but i could’ve missed it
There’s some unintended behaviors with the bulletins. Sometimes a notification will get obscured by another one (already opened) and won’t pop up. The whole notification system will need to be revisited at some point