Game Crashing after I promote someone to a carpenter

ok, I got a couple error messages popping up when I fired up the beta. But it didn’t crash when I promoted someone to builder. Though it does lock up when I try to fire up the old save, and I’m still not seeing anything where I can find my unique user ID.

Though I would be happy to attach any files, or take any screen shots you’d like.

Heres what I see when I fire up the options menu:

2 Likes

Hi everybody, it’s my first topic on the forum :slight_smile:

My unique user ID is : b7c73780-95de-11e4-a570-00ffd12e782c

My game crash always at the same time since Alpha 7
When i give job to my settlers, this crash report appears

uncaught Error: Assertion Failed: calling set on destroyed object
backtrace
line number
char offset
filename
http://radiant/stonehearth/ui/root/js/libs/ember-1.8.1.js

and i can’t select another settlers, i can just harvest wood/stone/fruit, i can’t deselect the settlers selected too.

ps: Sorry for my bad english.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting, @Annilator :smile: !
Your english is just fine.

Could you tell us which release are you playing?
This is a weird bug… Perhaps try reinstalling the game? :disappointed_relieved: If it really aaalways crashes each time you try to promote someone to another job, since so many releases ago…

1 Like

best when you use steam delete the complete stonehearthfolder (mostly in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common) and reinstall - also it would be good if you can fill this template:

Plattform: Steam or Humble Bundle (Installer or Zip)
System: x86 or x64
Release Number (Startscreen left bottom or Ingame left upside):
Hint: At Steam you can activate in the “Gamesettings” under “Beta” the latest unstable build - Saves not compatible!

Thanks guys,
I have reinstall my game, but he crash again it’s always when my settlers try to become carpenter, and only carpenter.

1 Like

Hmm :confused: it’s funny because I remember a guy who had the exact same problem a long time ago. Let me check if I can find the report…

Edit: here it is:

So, first of all: which version are you playing? How did you install it? Do you have another versions installed on your computer that could give conflict?

1 Like

I use the Alpha 8, 0.1.0 release 205
i try 2 instal, steam and manualy, but this crash is always here :/.
it’s the only instaled version.

Note to myself: double check mixintos before playing. I reproduced this bug by trying to mixinto a recipe file with the same file. I heard twice the promotion jingle, like if it had entered a loop…However, no clue was printed in the stonehearth.log, besides the usual memory stats.