[Free Game] I was board again!

I got bored, made a game.

Disclaimer… Just so there can be no pitchforks…

Although based on their collective works, this software is in no way a product of Radiant Entertainment.

The use of the software downloaded using the link below is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, shall create any warranty for the software.

This software was developed using the free version of the Unity engine, and part of the Unity Chess Project open-source code. (All credit to the Chessforeva Dev who created the code I bastardized)

Finally, you are not permitted to host, resell or charge others for use of or access to this Software.

:wink:

I may continue to develop it, depending on how popular it is. Enjoy!

To play, just extract and run the executable…

18 Likes

@Pepe has been trying to make a game for ages, (Don’t know if he finished) and then you just go and do it 'cause your bored. A tip of the cap to you, sir!

2 Likes

Super Game! Just two things are missing :smiley:

1. An info (Check) when the king can´t move anymore :smiley:
  2. Some old music :wink: Chess Music

Little Joke i think this music is better xD Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition (intro music)

1 Like

nice, stonehearth chess game :+1:

2 Likes

ahh, yes… I knew him when! :smile:

seriously, I :heart: everything about this… whenever you make it to the States, and you will make it here… the first six rounds are on me… :laughing: :+1:

8 Likes

I am bad at chess, lost my first game :crying_cat_face:
some feedback:
I find it hard to differentiate the black horse. I looks too much like the soldier. For the rest, works fine.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree, it needs updating. I have often been caught out by that myself

4 Likes

Haha love this! Great idea and awesome set of figures @Froggy!

2 Likes