{Forum Game} The Person Above You is Your Partner in a Zombie Apocolypse

If this dog were my partner in a Zombie Apocalypse, I’d do something.

I’ll think of something.

Judging by his lack of an idea to do to newf I’m sorry to say I’d use you as bait at one point. Mostly use you for strength and heavy lifting and then sacrifice you if I needed to. I’d do thinking and you’d do executing.

If @claymanr was my partner in a Zombie Apocalypse I’d probably ask him to see what the Helix Fossil said we should do to survive, failing that I’d revert to my usual plan: DIG!!

3 Likes

If @dwarf was my partner i would make him dig a tunnel to narnia

1 Like

face palm

repeatedly

If @dwarf was my partner I’d give him a hatchet and allow him to continue face palming… the zombies. Sort of like a mechanical wind-up toy that forever face palms.

5 Likes

@Spu That is probably the most genius thing I’ve ever read.

If @Spu was my partner… well we’d be safe. That idea is genius and @Spu could make robot replicas of @dwarf, meaning we’d have an endless amount of killer machines.

1 Like

Nows the fun part…

If @Alfie was my partner. We’d probably do things to troll each other, and accidentally wipe out the whole zombie invasion…

Good times, good times…

1 Like

Good times. Oh yeah for anyone else, me and @Jack are ‘best buds’ over in the real life.

@Alfie, real life? Is It on Steam?

Yeah, but it’s a permadeath. No respawns. Game removes itself from your steam library forever, and you can’t purchase it again. :wink:

@Alfie, sounds interesting, how much is it?

Not worth buying for you… I know how bad good at games… you’d lose win in a matter of seconds

@Alfie, at his best.
Nailin’ it at every chance he gets. Hats off to you, good sir.

If @jack were my partner he’d be laughing a lot and crying a lot because of the good times with alfie and then having to kill alfie when he became a zombie so I’d tell him to suck it up and move on. Then I’d leave him as he cries over the corpse.

if @claymanr were my partner he would try to kill me in anger when he discovered it was me who started the zombie apocalypse in some strange accident with a few rubber bands, a liquid lunch, and a particle accelerator?

2 Likes

if @thorbjorn42gbf were my partner in a zombie apocalypse, We would probably move into a library and lock ourselves in, then read as the world goes to hell outside.

1 Like

You know what i like about the internet? Half the people i meet here are just as insane as me :laughing:

1 Like

I am not insane…Just plain weird.