As we can see, “our strategy game” is one of the most active topics on the forums.
How about we start another game, but in different genre?
Here’s the idea: a racing (for example F1) manager. Each player got one driver with his team and tries to be the best.
- Every team starts as equal, to avoid problems and bragging.
- Stats will be visible
- Each turns will end with a race, which will be live on Twitch.
- We’ll play by turns. Each turn has two phases:
- Research Phase: researches to improve the team car, May be used also to train the driver.
- Negotiation Phase: discussion with the drivers about joining the team. If Team leader sent a contract to a player, and a player has signed it - the player is in the team.
- Orders Phase: send informations to the driver about the next race. If Team has more than the possible number of player, the Leader must select, which players will go for a race. Remember about those three informations:
[quote]Roughness: how rough the driver will try to ride to get the highest position possible
Aggression: how tough will be the driver against the higher-placed opponents
Defense: how tough will be the driver against the lower-placed opponents[/quote]
2. At least try to be rational. OP actions may be blocked by me or by 'the simulator’
3. How to Apply? Just write this form:
[quote]As a driver
Name of driver: player’s nickname
Country: ‘the simulator’ includes anthems for the winners of competition
As a team leader
Name of the team: You propably know what to write here.
Colors: colors of your team’s car.
If there will be 4 or more players to the Sunday, I will stream a ‘test competition’ this day @ 14:00 GMT at my Twitch channel. ( Twitch ). The competition will be held on Buddh International Circuit (India, 10 laps). If not, then… Shame on me, but the mods will be allowed to close this thread.