Floating water when moving water

every time i try to move water this hapens:

I love working with water. I really wanted one way to make a good waterfall for hearthlings. But this aways happens

It’s called magic :smiley:
hehehe
yeah, looks like a bug

1 Like

Maybe someone knows a way to fix or do something similar using the ctrl+c commands?

Hey there @Lourenco_Viana, welcome to the Discourse. There are many issues related to water at the moment, @Albert has been head down in performance related fixes lately that he hasn’t gotten back to water. If you wouldn’t mind uploading the affected save game, I am sure it will be helpful when the team starts work on all the bug fixes they want to implement in A15.

To upload a save, locate the folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the folder, and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

sorry for taking too long. Far from my home for a time. Here are my last saves (total save folder has almost 2gb)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzVDVrOha7ISYWJpaFFYeVFNTDQ

To add some info:
To test just break one block at the top of the hill and let water follow it path. At the current state water goes berserk when its on the lake that i want to create (maybe the fall is too high). I dont now if the buildings i constructed to serve as dams to the water are working properly (blocking water). In the end it goes into one sink hole inside my mine (i planed a second water deposit there, this one is almost working properly.

The floating water bug is most comom when i dig surfaces where water was present. The water dosent react to diging and stays there.

1 Like

Thanks @Lourenco_Viana, no worries on the delay. Real life comes first, so never worry about apologizing when it does!

On a side note, I really should update my “how to upload a save” text, so it is clear we only want one save, not the entire save…