Fine furnature being reconized as completeley diffrent furnateure

Summary:
this is what I need to build this building
Materials%20needed
this is what I have
Furnature%20i%20have

Steps to reproduce:

Expected Results:
I build a house that needs ornate beds but my crafter has high mind so he crafts fine beds instead of non fine beds so the building never gets finished. If I build a house that calls for a piece of furniture it should work for any level of fine.
Actual Results:
building never gets finished because my crafter is too good.
Notes:
it shouldn’t matter what level of fine the furniture is. If I build a house that calls for a piece of furniture it should work for any level of fine.
maybe if the template calls for a level 1 fine then only (level 1 fine)> or = will get placed. but not a non fine one. but if the template calls for a non fine version it shouldn’t matter if the one that was crafted was fine or not.
Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
Release-841
System Information:

This is a bug from the old builder that doesn’t happen in the new one. :confused:

so I have to remake all my buildings with the new builder?

You can, but you don’t need to. You might keep crafting until standard quality items are produced, or use debugtools to spawn that furniture as iconics (they will be created with standard quality).
We were thinking about making some code to migrate the templates from the old builder to the new one, but I’m not sure when will that happen.

if I my crafter can produce fine items I would like for them to be used but there are some things that I build with the old crafter that I cant seem to reproduce with the new crafter. so a conversion tool would be great!.