Farmers Less Effective? Alpha 14

Title:
Farmers No Longer as Effective

Summary:
Basically no farmer is working as much as they used to. Strange issues and unsure why they just flat out stopped.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Plant Crops
  2. Harvest Crops
  3. Watch Crops Die while still in field and never be replanted by farmers.

Expected Results:
Jan 13th Farmers working efficiently and regrowing and harvesting all crops on their own.

Actual Results:
Farmers no longer regrow crops, and they will sit around doing nothing and I wound up with rotting carrots still IN the field. 4 of 6 plots were completely empty, nothing being regrown.

Notes:
This only happened as soon as I updated to Alpha 14. Worked 100% before. Unsure what happened as nothing in the update log stated a change to farmers.

Version Number and Mods in use:
No Mods.
Alpha 14

Weird. Can you upload your save somewhere so we can take a look? Thanks!

I’ve already deleted the save file I was playing on since I pretty much had no food sources. However it looked like my farmer would build only during the combat music… Unsure really. I’ll see if it reproduces it again.

Hey there @KeishiMinori, welcome to the Discourse! If you do encounter this again and would like to upload a save, locate the folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the folder, and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Attempt to call method ‘get_id’ (a nil value) - handle_party_addition