ESO Beta account trade

unfortunately I do not have amazon/paypal money to buy Stonehearth, if someone was kind enough to buy me it, I would give them access to the Elder Scrolls Online Beta! Thank you

that would be epic!!! sadly i can not buy any more :frowning: i really LOVE LOVE LOVE THE Elder Scrolls

If no one else replies in an hour I’ll give it to you because I don’t want it to go to waste

Its rather bland. I didn’t enjoy it.

Read about how I broke the NDA here and what my experiences were.
http://trialsofascension.com/forum/threads/teso-is-not-a-mmorpg.1661/page-4

I also thought it wasn’t good. Someone on that forum said they wanted multiplayer elder scrolls and I agree that’s what I want and this isnt . its an mmo more.

Do you have a way I can contact you privately? Like a reddit account or email or steam or something?

hi @claymanr, so is this “transaction” concluded? :smile:

Not yet. I don’t have a private way to message him. Do you want it?

I’d be happy to do it - I won a ESO key off @TUGenius but it is invalid and probably account locked, so I need to get into it

1 Like

oh, no… thanks though! i was going to close it up, so others might not be confused as to the availability of the offer… :smile:

Have you given it away yet?

1 Like

No. My email is claymanr@gmail.com email me and I’ll send u the info and u can buy it

Thank you! So much for this! Can’t wait!

Sent it man, got you the $30 pack that gets you into the Alpha, probably crazy to buy into a Beta, but I don’t mind supporting this game at all, everyone should get to play it!

2 Likes

:frowning: i almost had ESO :frowning: but was out DANG IT!!! o well :confused:

Can you let us know if this was completed successfully please?

Also @SteveAdamo what’s our stance on things like this in the future? I would obviously just remind people to be wary of things like this.

1 Like

Yeah deal is all done and dusted - sent the man the $30 package, so he can enjoy the alpha, and he sent me his account details for ESO

1 Like

Glad to hear it’s all worked well! I’ll lock this one :slight_smile: