Hey Everyone, as I mentioned in yesterday’s Desktop Tuesdays, we are working hard on performance issues in large/late game towns. Bolstered by @yang’s tireless efforts to keep A14 saves compatible with each other (Hint! This is your cue, everyone: “THANK YOU YANG!!!”) and @ponder’s recent success flushing bugs out of @fralee’s saves this week, we would like to invite you to send us links to town saves that are having performance problems, but otherwise seem bug-free. With your save, please include a description of how the performance issue manifests on your machine (slow UI, takes a long time to click, hearthlings idle etc) what the perf bar looks like, and what your system specs are.
Thanks in advance!
Please continue to post large saves here, both A14 and A15.
To upload a save game:
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games(assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send toin the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
- Please provide the following system specs: Operating System Version, CPU and Speed, GPU, and RAM. Please also confirm if you are running the game in 32 bit or 64 bit mode.
- Please detail the performance issue you are encountering in as much detail as possible, as well as the game version you most recently played the save on.
If you encounter any difficulties with uploading (or are a new user), please post in this thread and mention the moderators (@moderators) and we will do our best to assist you.