Engine error when editing one of the premade buildings

Getting an engine error when editing the shared sleeping quarters.

I just updated to the newest release (A16 Develop 2972 x64). I just started a new map, and began making a new house. I decided to use the shared sleeping quarters. After plopping it down and beginning construction I wated to edit it. The hearthlings only cleared a few voxels for the foundation and hadn’t started building anything yet. I changed the wall material and then thought I’d remove the 4 mean beds and put in 5 instead. When I try to place down the first bed I get the engine error.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Begin building shared sleeping quarters. Pause construction after just a few voxels have been dug up for the foundation
  2. Edit the building, remove the furniture
  3. Place new furniture

Expected Results:
Shiny building

Actual Results:
Not-so-shiny building

Notes:
develop-2972 (x64)
…h/components/entity_forms/entity_forms_component.lua:359: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…h/components/entity_forms/entity_forms_component.lua:359: in function ‘place_item_on_structure’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:266: in function ‘_place_item_on_structure’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:243: in function ‘_place_fixture’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:203: in function ‘_start_project’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:150: in function 'start_project’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1210: in function 'add_fixture_fabricator’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1251: in function 'add_fixture’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1183: in function 'cb’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1444: in function 'do_command’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1182: in function ‘add_fixture_command’
…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:142: in function <…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:132>

Version Number and Mods in use:
Develop 2792 x64 no mods