Editing house bug

Expected Results:
edit a house

Actual Results:

release-559 (x64)…h/components/entity_forms/entity_forms_component.lua:359: assertion failed!stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…h/components/entity_forms/entity_forms_component.lua:359: in function ‘place_item_on_structure’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:266: in function ‘_place_item_on_structure’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:243: in function ‘_place_fixture’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:203: in function ‘_start_project’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:41: in function <…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:39>

Hello @Jowi, welcome to the forum :smiley:

When were you editing the house (before starting to build, while it was being built, or after it had been built?)

Also, a stable build for Alpha 17 was released yesterday, it seems you’re still using A16. You can check it out if you want.

Thanks for the welcome!! :smiley:

I decided to build a custom house i did the foundation,floor and walls. Put some windows and tabels and chairs then i was attack by goblins didnt mind it then my soldier died and i loaded the last save.
Then i press my building and pressed edit then when i tried to change the tabels and chairs the error poped up.