Bug when placing a bed on roads

Got another bug when I was trying to build inside of a mountain. I have these 8x8 rooms, and I used the road tool to make the floors. As soon as I tried to place a bed on it, it threw me this error. Once I reloaded, the bed placed properly, and prior to the reload, the other beds placed fine. Looks like it isn’t that bad.

develop-2972 (x64)
…h/components/entity_forms/entity_forms_component.lua:359: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…h/components/entity_forms/entity_forms_component.lua:359: in function ‘place_item_on_structure’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:266: in function ‘_place_item_on_structure’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:243: in function ‘_place_fixture’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:203: in function ‘_start_project’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:150: in function 'start_project’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1210: in function 'add_fixture_fabricator’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1251: in function ‘add_fixture’
…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:144: in function <…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:132>

Also there’s a tiny ladder bug that I didn’t want to make a new topic for that happened at the same time. I setup lanterns to be placed, and my hearthlings placed the ladder after the floor had been take up. Before the lamp was placed, the floor was built, and voila.

http://puu.sh/oRXBa/e8c45585c5.jpg

Dev 2972

2 Likes