Enemies ignore denizens

Been playing the new unstable for a while, and noticed all enemies never attacked my footmen nor my worker nor etc.

Goblins and Invaders just block then continue to walk. and continue to get pounded from the back.

1 Like

Seeing the same issue in r450, enemies walk towards stockpiles but never engage or attack anyone.

1 Like

Hmm… I’ve seen this with undead, but not goblins, haven’t played the last two unstable versions though, other people mention enemy bugs too, but seem to be either ignored or gone unnoticed by the devs (hopefully the latter), (I’ll go ahead and bump those)
(I’m on my kindle so it’s hard to link you, look at my post history)

To me just happend the same all goblins ignore my footman, even if I invade their village.
But undead fight just normal.

2 Likes

Every time I start a new game, they seem to fight all of the enemies (Minding a few unique times when they wouldn’t from the start.). But after a few scenarios, they all seem to just stop caring, and this issue persists into r453

I’ve seen a zombie hit a footman once and the goblin leader fought back one time in r453 as well, but basically enemies are just target dummies. One footman kills everything, two or three is overkill.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I’ve also seen invading undead attack and kill goblins. Good stuff there. :smile:

Oooh! I may have got something. I found two invaders that started to “Invade”
And one starting doing this

Then right after that, he just started to walk.
like normal

Seconds later, he killed my Carpenter and it gave me this

release-453 (x64)
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:134: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/events.luac:68: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:65>
[C]: in function ‘assert’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:134: in function ‘resume’
stonehearth/services/server/tasks/task.luac:97: in function ‘self’
radiant/modules/events.luac:80: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:78>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.luac:78: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.luac:96: in function ‘_update’
radiant/server.luac:19: in function <radiant/server.luac:17>

1 Like

There are scenarios in which the enemies are neutral with you for a while.

Other thing is if they are going to your stockpiles and they don’t fight back your footmen, that’s probably a bug.