Eco - off topic discussion

for all ye derailers (myself included :wink:)

@8BitCrab! Moderator, protect me! @Dwalus have followed me from the Map Game discourse to here!

2 Likes

dont mention that name here, its bannable :smile:

1 Like

indeed. that deamon was banished in the days of old, yet i still here rumors of it thriving in another dimension.

your always welcome, we have renamed the website :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

nay my friend, i am a deamon hunter now, it would not be good for me to go to a place filled with such evil.

you could always find happiness there, anyway we’ve got a lot more then 1 map game and other games :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s like the American revolution. We escaped from the tyrannical British ruler and we can now live in freedom :stuck_out_tongue:

With regards to Eco, it seems as though there is nobody to dissent. Maybe another day. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You mean… This?!
Opens a tear into a different dimension

MUHAHAHA!

1 Like

STOP derailing the thread.

1 Like

[size=24] YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE MORTAL [/size]

2 Likes

Thats right - guys please dont spam my thread … open an own if you want to chat …

and @8BitCrab please remove the spam threads -,-

2 Likes

Spam?! You should rejoice! We’ve specially selected your thread to talk off topic!

1 Like

He spoke of a M** G***! Ban him! Ban him now!

which would you like to be removed? all the posts past [#54][1]?

also, @SteveAdamo, in this case should i delete or move the posts?
[1]: Eco - Minecraft for Education xD - #54 by Dwalus

1 Like

offensive posts :point_right: delete
off-topics posts :point_right: move

3 Likes

thanks, so… since i need to create a new thread to move them into, what do i call it?

sorry for the further derailment @Wiese2007

1 Like

There should really be a general discussion topic for everything that doesn’t fit. It will reduce how many new topics you have significantly, as people will just post in it rather than create a new topic.

2 Likes

@8BitCrab @SteveAdamo
Create a thread titled “Map Game Jail” or just “Jail” and make it so it’s not visible to others :stuck_out_tongue:
Then you put all the random post into that thread, like a trash bin!

1 Like

that’s called pms or the other discourse :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like