Donations to the church of plenty cannot be erased

Summary:
While in the building design view, boxes of donations can be placed but cannot be removed.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Place a box.
  2. Erase the box.

Expected Results:
Box is erased.

Actual Results:
Not erased.

Notes:
My game’s running pretty slowly from being at 27 villagers, so the GUI’s being pretty unresponsive. Not sure if that’s affecting anything. Also, I was somehow able to erase a part of the floor on the other side of the box?..

Version Number and Mods in use:
Alpha 17, Build 3023
Better Stockpiles v0.17.1

System Information:
Windows 10 64-bit
Toshiba Laptop (Satellite P855)
Intel i5 Processor, 4-Core, 2.5 GHz
6 GB RAM
680 GB Hard Drive
Integrated Graphics Card

1 Like

I think the issue is that the boxes of donations were not intended for decorative purposes, or at least that part may have been over looked. Hopefully this should be an easy fix to the developers as we should see it soon in an update.

HI,
Can you show a screen shot of the boxes not erasing? I cannot reproduce this issue, but I might not have the same building setup/etc.
Thanks
-Yang

Oh wha, I can’t reproduce it either, even from the same template. I’m going to go ahead and assume it has nothing to do with the boxes or the template, though maybe you’d still want the template anyway?

Game’s End Eatery.zip (46.9 KB)

The boxes had previously been in that empty space on the right. I think I remember dragging the boxes out of the building (which still worked) and destroying them from the console.