Do you guys think that the merchants will ever be actuall physical beings?

like a caravan rolling into town or a hearthling survivalist spawning in the woods and walking to your town. I also think that you should only be able to trade once you have the trade stall for the NPCs to walk to.

1 Like

Maybe somebody could even code some sort of vehicle that the goods would arrive on? And the hearthlings could load and unload it. That would be pretty cool.

3 Likes

I’ve seen the merchants that comes to operate the market stall. They walk. The merchants that are announced with the pop-up notification are a different matter though.

1 Like

I’d definitely be pretty hyped for a train, for instance. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

from what i understand the merchants that you summon with the market stalls were the first step in the direction of having all merchants physically show up, could be wrong though…

2 Likes

it would be much more interesting then having them just magically appear out of thin air. anyone willing to make a mod of a merchant cart and donkey? XD

Would be nice with a sea merchant stall, placing adjacent to water-block at the lake, and a ship appear to trade.
Building a harbor-district with ships coming and go.