[Discussion] - Build a Storehouse Template!

hahaha… too mentally taxing? :smile:

@Tom didn’t mention a specific deadline, but I am sure it can go for a good week or two… :+1:

3 Likes

heh, sorry it was my idea… but @SteveAdamo thought it was a good one, thats why i did it, so its actually his fault, not mine :wink:

2 Likes

Is it unfair to have more then one submission?

1 Like

Not to feed your ego… But! Any submission from you is unfair…So why stop with one :stuck_out_tongue:

No really, Your very good with Architectural design.

3 Likes

I have to disagree with @Soul

It’d be unfair to ONLY get one from you :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

i was going to say no, but then again its not really my decision. @SteveAdamo what do you think, considering its “your” competition. (you set it up)

1 Like

Only reason I ask, is cause I have another one done, and working on a third design

3 Likes

there was no mention of limits, so I say, knock yourselves out! :smile:

3 Likes

okay… so are the crates a mod? because i havent have those in my game… how do i get it, how do i build it and what does it do?

Follow these steps to update your game to the latest branch:
http://stonehearth.net/development/

2 Likes

how long do we have on this? I would like to participate? :frowning:

Well done sir, this is so similar to the idea i have been working on, i just cant get my silly hearthlings to complete a custom structure

This template fully buildable by villagers =) I have problems with creating stairs (every building here have only ladders =( ) and sometimes villagers stuck in blocks while building, but in general - they works =)

1 Like

:+1:

2 Likes

that, for some reason, normally happens with saved templates, its a bug though.

2 Likes

The neurotic little architect inside me was really unhappy about this. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But good to know its already on the bug list!

3 Likes

Wow, so many great ideas - I’m glad I am not on the jury,so I can like them all the same… :smile:

hey… how did u made that building. to be specific the part where the lower left is opened… did u use the individual slab to make that beam? having a lot of problems making custom made… full of errors

I am soooooo jealous of you guys, since my heartlings do not want to build houses like those … damn worker union

Well, when it comes to house-building, there’s nothing more motivating than a good autumn storm or a snow front rushing in… :grinning:

2 Likes