Discussion About Steveadamo's New Avatar

I know I find it immensely entertaining… :smile:

i’m glad my “spring cleaning” has provided you with all these conspiracy theories to chase!

/me pushes a few more bones back into the closet

You are all insane. Thats right! I’m looking at you lot.

casually walks back to the completely sane mapgame pit

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what did you use as a profile before the son-on-bigwheel pic, @SteveAdamo?

I’m sure you confused the masses in June 2013 by changing to it… It’s quite cruel making us adapt to your desires!

2 Likes

It was a photo of his son on the big wheeled bike.

Steve is dead to me now though… :cry:

7 Likes

yeah, I cant seem to locate it here (on a new PC at work)… but it was a picture of Luke, riding down the street… @Froggy masterfully created a voxel version of the image, and to this day, Luke still asks me about “that frog guy”… :smile:

I shall endeavor to make it up to you… will an advanced build of A10 (that includes water, a revamp to the building system and new mobs) suffice to start?

edit: did anyone else notice we all went “round”?

6 Likes

Notice how Steve is wearing a headset. But he’s on a screen, he can’t be talking to anyone in the real world. Who is he talking to? Well, he’s in the screen, so he must be talking to something in the computer… That’s right, thr matrix. STEVE ADAMO CONTROLS THE MATRIX. :scream: Wake up, sheeple!!! We need to stop him!

Wait, couldn’t it just represent him using a computer normally?

NO, don’t let him fool you. THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES,

KEEP AWAY! HE’S TRYING TO BUY YOUR SOUL WITH STONEHEARTH :cry: DONT FALL FOR IT

4 Likes

I will always be here Froggy. Forever in spirit, a couple of hours a month in body.

5 Likes

Speaking about avatars they are round now O_o

yup, caught me off guard too… for a minute, I thought @Froggy had hacked into the Matrix discourse and played around with the 1’s and 0’s…

5 Likes

I like where you are going with this :wink:

That must be it! I can’t believe I have never seen it before!

Its all part of his master plan!

@SteveAdamo is clearly planning on roundifying stonehearth.

4 Likes

very well, I suppose the cat’s outta the bag… its all a marketing ploy for my new .com endeavor…

http://www.tss.qld.edu.au/Parents_And_Students/Prep/Images/Round%20Square/round%20square%20logo.bmp

3 Likes

Hmmm. My current picture doesn’t work so well with the circle. I’ll have to make the ghost smaller.

:frowning: It’s his plan to quash rebellion- he’s making his opposition’s profile pictures not work, SO NOBODY LISTENS TO THEM - he’s SILENCING HIS CRITICS!! (wait - was anyone listening to begin with?)

And Discourse says I’m responding to POST 13 by Steve Adamo - :hushed: I knew I couldn’t trust him, ever since I didn’t receive a welcome to the discourse when I joined :cry:

1 Like

That seals the deal for sure!
@SteveAdamo your round days are over, be a square or leave without hair!

2 Likes

A bit random, but that reminded me of this (skip to 0:19):

GET BACK TO YOUR SQUARE-ICLE

What the devil?! What could this mean? This roundness can not stand!

1 Like

steps into his

hey there @sir_ghost … welcome aboard! :smile: :+1:

5 Likes

ive always hated websites that used round avatars instead of squares, my crabs legs always get cut off…

1 Like

mmmmmmm… crab legs

ok, I need to head home… I’ve contributed enough to this madness!

maybe this explains it, whenever they change it to round avatars the mods were getting hungry…

3 Likes

You bring up yet another point! where is home for you? I know that some of the top minds on the discourse believe you live IN the discourse. I have little reason to disbelieve this.

And this theory answers @8BitCrab’s point very easily. the mods needed substance in the discourse and none was to be found, so they trimmed everyone’s avatar’s to get food.

4 Likes