[develop-2395] (x64) Bugs i've found

Crafting Bug: when crafting the Wall-Mounted Tapesty is say that 4 bundles of fiber are needed, this is incorrect as the weaver uses 2 bundles of fiber and 2 bundles of wool to create the item.

Job Bugs: Blacksmith - No option to create Miner’s Pick
No options to upgrade to next tier jobs (except the shepherd) although they may not have been implemeted into gameplay yet.

General Hearthling Bugs: When a hearthling is hungry, tired, or engages in combat they drop anything they are carrying. If on a ladder these items become unretrievable and undestroyable. Also, when a hearlthing changes gear (ie: a soldier switches out the wooden sword for the mace) they just drop the items on the ground and leave them there. would be nice if they put things back where they belong after the euip process is complete.
Items placed on top of walls cannot be moved, but can be undeployed

Building Bug: Scaffolding and ladders are not being completely removed after the building process is complete. The destroy/loot options do nothing in regards to removing the pieces, they remain indefinitely.

Gripes: Building construction is extremely slow, even for a two person cottage and the game running on fast forward mode.
Soldiers do not see enough combat to level properly. All other trades mastered and the soldier is still Lvl 1. Perhaps they should gain xp for each patrol round they do? Around night 20ish Zombies stopped spawning, and the particular map im on has no goblin threat
I have 12 population yet am unable to gain more hearthlings due to wealth. I built 4 shared sleeping quarters 4 cottages for two a mess hall and have 185 chests equaling 23980 gold and yet my wealth is 4k/4.9k needed. the rate wealth is gained should be increased slightly or perhaps have all my (useless?) gold account for more wealth.

Love the game! hope this post helps make the game even better

• Gooch

firstly, welcome to the discourse :smile:

secondly, are you playing alpha 9 or alpha 10 unstable?

thirdly, i believe that some of these have been reported,

[quote=“GoochBomb, post:1, topic:12241”]
when crafting the Wall-Mounted Tapesty is say that 4 bundles of fiber are needed, this is incorrect as the weaver uses 2 bundles of fiber and 2 bundles of wool to create the item.
[/quote]im guessing this may be due to the fact that wool and silk-weed are interchangeable, and the tapestry is an older recipe and probably hasnt been updated to include wool. kinda a bummer though :confused:

If on a ladder these items become unretrievable and undestroyable.
[/quote]you can remove the ladder and then the items will fall to the ground, and then you just have to build a new ladder, kinda inconvenient but at least it is a temporary work around

Blacksmith - No option to create Miner’s Pick No options to upgrade to next tier jobs (except the shepherd) although they may not have been implemeted into gameplay yet.
[/quote]as far as i know the miner isnt yet implemented yet, and the others that are marked as ??? arent implemented either. kinda strange that they have the miner icon their, perhaps it will soon be implemented.

Scaffolding and ladders are not being completely removed after the building process is complete. The destroy/loot options do nothing in regards to removing the pieces, they remain indefinitely.
[/quote]hmm… i believe i have seen this reported somewhere else, will check around for it.

currently Team Radiant is working on making gold count towards your net-worth, they are constantly balancing and re-balancing these kind of things

i hope my post helps in some way or another :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome 8bitCrab! Alpha 10 2395. Appreciate the work arounds for the ladders, will have to do that later. got my mines running deeeeep underground and there’s ores everywhere lol. I wasnt sure how to navigate the sit all that well, after trying for 10 minutes to look for similar bugs (and being short on time) i just decided to post what i had.

[quote=“GoochBomb, post:3, topic:12241”]
Alpha 10 2395.
[/quote]thanks for clarifying :smile:

most people find that, after a while of using it you should get used to it though unless your like me, i still struggle with it.

[quote=“GoochBomb, post:3, topic:12241”]
after trying for 10 minutes to look for similar bugs (and being short on time) i just decided to post what i had.
[/quote]well no worrys, if all else fails we can always get good old @SteveAdamo to merge them for us :smile: i also find am generally short for time, and when im not im actually playing the game :wink:

2 Likes