As always seems to be the case — even with stable releases! — a few bugs have reared their ugly little heads and mandibles since Alpha 20’s foray to stable.
We have dutifully squashed said bugs, and made some additions as well.
The Stuff in This Update
- Fixed starvation not working.
- Fixed UI not updating cramped thoughts.
- Fixed UI issue in thought summary stacks.
- Fixed meal thoughts removing too many stacks.
- Fixed an issue with patrol parties deciding not to patrol certain objects after a while.
- Fixed save/load issue with recuperating-related buffs.
- Fixed an issue with hearthlings mistakenly being carried.
- Fixed an issue with hearthling tombstones being placed far away from where they die.
- Fixed hearthlings interacting with shepherded animals.
- Fixed hearthlings not talking to animals that were moved to a new pasture.
- Fixed a building regression that occurred when placing roofs.
- Ignore building-related entities when using the clear command.
- Add default baseline happiness for mod compatibility.
- Updated tooltip wording for raw food thoughts.
- Add hearthling morale introduction screen.
- Hearthlings will not regenerate health if they are starving.
- Hearthlings no longer regenerate health if they are starving.