[dev2083] Double village, double berry-bush

Yes, we’ll leave this one. I managed to find a resolved one about a specific release, but it’s not the same bug I think.

3 Likes

That’s the one @Wiese2007 :slight_smile: :

If @SteveAdamo or @Relyss wish to merge these, it looks like exactly the same bug (can confirm it too, for what it’s worth :stuck_out_tongue: ).

2 Likes

And the winner is … @Relyss Relyss she have the correct bug :wink:

@Teleros thats the one i have posted and its not the correct - because in this bug is all duplicated :wink:

1 Like

It sounds the same:

My highlight.

Look at the opening post of the topic we both linked, and @Krovikan’s post in the topic (and mine etc). I don’t know if @Jordleek has any double berry bushes in his game (none in the SS he posted), but given the whole “spam embark button” thing it looks like the same bug.

5 Likes

euhm i tried it with clicking embark alot of times.
i got 4 towns, but my trees and such were on top of each other and inside of another o.O

3 Likes

[quote=“PulseLazor, post:14, topic:10448, full:true”]euhm i tried it with clicking embark alot of times.
i got 4 towns, but my trees and such were on top of each other and inside of another o.O[/quote]
Yup, that’s what I’ve had a few times now :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

also tried ^^ works perfect :wink:

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the confirmation. Merged :+1:

2 Likes

I created a new world and when I loaded up the terrain i had a double UI and a double campfire giving me 13 Hearthlings at the start

We’ve seen this before. Last time, it was merged here.

that bug didn’t have two UIs though … did it?

wow, this is an interesting one! :smile:

1 Like

I saw two load up, but they where on top of each other so it didn’t really matter

1 Like

I think it might have done because you’d have to click the 2D banner twice? :sweat_smile:
In fact the first post says it: “another blue flag on the bottom popped up”. :confused:

For me, it’s a merge…

1 Like