[Dev Blog] Stonehearth Alpha 7 Released!

http://stonehearth.net/2015/01/07/stonehearth-alpha-7-released/

11 Likes

what, four hours ago and no one has commented here? is TR really pushing these out faster than the community can keep up? :smile:

interesting comment from @Tom, on the next iteration(s) for mining:

In the near term, future Alphas will add resources to mine for (ore, gems, etc), as well as underground content to discover, like caverns, monsters, etc. Further out, we’ll add new mining tools like the ability to mine out individual voxels.

9 Likes

well i was sleeping, but now i can say wow, it came so fast. But now i really want to see what is coming next week, bug fixing or work on Alpha 8?

well, fixing bugs is an ongoing task… but yeah, with A7 officially out in the wild, I wager the primary focus will shift to A8 (combat, mining, etc)

I congratulate you guys at Radiant for making so much progress can’t wait until you guys reach the alpha 10 milestone. I have been away from this game for a while now and I cannot believe the progress, I’m currently downloading alpha 7 can’t wait to play it great work so far!!! :smile:

1 Like

what, four hours ago and no one has commented here? is TR really pushing these out faster than the community can keep up? smile

Apparently my phone didn’t notify me of this post!!! Just in time for my saturday episode!!! Click here if you guys want to check it out! Idk if i’ll be able to focus on work these next couple of days!

It’ll be nice to get Stonehearth [A7] installed that is not a Steam version.
And don’t bug reports of [A7] count as commentary? I started those as soon as I knew I had to install the Steam version to get the latest. :smile:

hmm… maybe ill have to start playing more. my brother lent me his PS3 and all ive been doing lately is playing Skyrim :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

SKYRIM is epic :smile:

1 Like

especially when your an Orc that goes around and takes every ones cheese and mead :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like