[Dev Blog] Here Come the Goblins! Steam Latest Branch Updated to develop-2283

http://stonehearth.net/2015/03/03/here-come-the-goblins-steam-latest-branch-updated-to-develop-2283/

I’ve been waiting for this one!

10 Likes

YAY! Whoopie! Yahoo!

1 Like

Awesome! They will never let me get bored, will they? :cold_sweat:

Gold you say! very nice!

Yay! nly now I have to wait, like, 6 hours until I can go home from work and install it :frowning:

one hour till I’m home from the gym…

two and a half hours till kids are in bed…

three hours till I’m blissfully smashing goblin noggins… :rage:

6 Likes

I’m sure you can find something to ground them for. Early night for breathing.

2 Likes

Anyone figured out how to destroy goblin buildings yet? My footmen just like to sit in the enemy camp and gloat…

I can loot their stockpiles though, so that’s nice!

2 Likes

im loving all the new UI’s :smile:

one question, does every world have a goblin camp?

edit: and if it does, are they visible from the start or are they like ore veins?

I’ve never ever seen an ore vein, so I hope not, otherwise I’ll never find the camp :-/

if you send some hearthlings exploring into the mountains you should start to see ore veins appear, they aren’t visible until, your hearthlings are a certain distance from them.

Gameplay is way better all around, everything just works better, great job!

1 Like

Wow!

With their demand of 76 wood and 34 berries, I decided to fight them… the third wave was three marauders – they took out my only free villager. After wave 5 or 6, I decided that suiting up my second footman with leather was risking another set of marauders at my doorstep so I added everyone to my raiding party, sent them in, then activated town defense mode.

2 losses, but the goblins got what they deserved! I also got a bone axe out of it. This ought to keep the game exciting :smile:

2 Likes

I know when there is an update just by the number of mails I receive in comparison to the previous days. :smile:

(Bugs, bugs everywhere…)

Let’s see…

3 Likes