[Dev Blog] Desktop Tuesday: Graphics Test Aftermath (Part 1?)

Short and sweet entry that points to perhaps a second update today?

Later today I’ll post more information about what to expect from the release, and how we’ll switch up a few things in 2014.

Also congratulations to those of you who received a mention on the Desktop Tuesday :stuck_out_tongue:

Wear that badge with honour.

http://stonehearth.net/2013/11/26/desktop-tuesday-graphics-test-aftermath/

4 Likes

Love some of the remakes the users did. Can’t wait for your next post. It is 8:06 in my country so will it be posted within reasonable time? :smiley:

@Stavie … probably not as reasonable as you would like to :wink:. But you will have something to read tomorrow, that’s also nice. I am also looking forward to some outlook…

Hmm, your guess is as good as mine :slight_smile:

Perhaps some time in the next 4 - 5 hours? But you know what these things can be like.

love the post… calling out your fans/modders work? :clap:

let the feeding frenzy/conspiracy theories begin… :smile:

The team is very much heads down working towards our first release. Later today I’ll post more information about what to expect from the release, and how we’ll switch up a few things in 2014.

1 Like

Haha well I’ll catch up tomorrow then :smile: I am so tired at the moment. Probably in bed around 10-11.

I could imagine that we will see a short summary of the key features, especially for all the new followers who might not have a clear view of what to expect… hopefully there is also a small suprise for us, like a feature which was not yet discussed.

For 2014 maybe we will see a plan on how frequently updates are planned and / or a list of priorities (what’s next on the list)?

1 Like

all very good (and likely) scenarios…

-or-

Radiant is scrapping this whole “sandbox strategy game with town building” thing, in favor of a MMOFPSRTSRPGCG

• a multiplayer, first person shooter, real-time strategy role-playing card game…
6 Likes