[Dev Blog] Alpha 4 (Build 114) Pushed to Steam Unstable

okay loving it thanks so much for making this game :smile:

So I test a little bit the new update and itā€™s awesome but Itā€™s normal that we canā€™t place stockpiles in the houses?

Weā€™re trying to fix that T__T

1 Like

Looks like the jail you aloways put us in. But this one looks big enough to jail a titan.

2 Likes

Sorry I didnā€™t see the answer above^^

And now itā€™s super playable maybe now we can say that itā€™s not much a prototype but a game =D

You know what is cruel?

Setting the trap and just walking away, AND STILL stealing ma CHEESE!

8 Likes

we need a real time running list of comments/responses when these builds dropā€¦ this is cutting edge rapid application development stuff here people! :smile:

4 Likes

Build a house now worker will place doors into finished house but still have trouble placing window frames. Now the scaffolding will be complete torn down leaving a small section of ladder where the frame is suppose to go.

Great update! Keep up the good work!

Man this update is awesome.Love the new farmer animationsā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve the same bug but now the houses are finished itā€™s a good progress =D

Loving the new weaver class, its just a shame that silkweed dies so quickly if you plant it yourself. My farmer was busy gathering turnips and during that time my whole field matured and died :frowning:

1 Like

Donā€™t want to sound like a broken recordā€¦ but it is great to see how Stonehearth looks completely different with every new build. This time we have the weaver, ladders, flowers can be harvested, beards have been added, and the list goes on and on as it seems.

Keep up the good work! Crossing fingers that there will be some more things done prior the next milestone is reached and we hopefully see some more testes joining us with the ā€œreleaseā€ later this year. :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah same hereā€¦ ahh well, off to make another farm:p

ok, Iā€™m enroute homeā€¦ quick, one of you currently active modders fix the silk flower bug so I can fulfill one of my lifelong aspirations of creating a field of spooled silkā€¦ quickly I say!

This happened to me when loading an Alpha 4 save state:

Looks like they are feeling comfortable though:D

1 Like

Ah, the missing bodies issue. Iā€™ve seen this happen once; if anyone can figure out a reliable repro, we would be very grateful. Save often; ti seems like reloading an earlier save might help.

Donā€™t know where else to put this frankly, but the language could use a little work perhaps :smiley: .

1 Like

Window frames are still not being put in for me, but I like the addition of ladders instead of scaffold.

BUGG// From the moment you get this error villagers build not as fast and slow to react and not react sometimes have to load a previous game. even the bodies disappear.

imageshack.com/i/eyqhzsHYj

hi there @Elenarilā€¦ Iā€™m not quite sure I followed your feedbackā€¦ could you perhaps elaborate on the issue, and even better, provide some steps to reproduce the bug?

thanks! :smiley: