[Dev Blog] Alpha 13 updated to Release-491

http://stonehearth.net/alpha-13-updated-to-release-491/
We’re really close to the arrival of Alpha 14, but we’ve made an update that we didn’t want to wait to release.
So Alpha 13 has been updated to Release-491.
Ever encountered the bug where a hearthling got stuck on furniture while placing it? (This was particularly evident with the Dining Hall.)
Well, we fixed that.

Bug Fix

• Fixed bug that caused workers to get stuck when placing items.
6 Likes

That’s almost worth a full Alpha version :smirk:
Will the 14 be full of new things of mainly resolving ?

1 Like

Assuming you mean or, then the answer will be both. All Alpha releases have brought bug fixes, as well as some new features. For a nice overview of the Stonehearth releases, check out this wiki page:

3 Likes

Or is the correct word yes.
Let’s wait for this holy version hoping it’ll solve all or most of those bothering bugs :relaxed:

1 Like

THANK YOU RADIANT!!!

Awesome guys. Keep up the good work.

On side note: how can i update my game?
Sorry for stupid question but i rlly cant find a way to update game.
I have humble bundle version.

humble bundle will be updated from TR … but not really active ^^ The best is you get your SteamKey from Humble Bundle and active it via Steam … there is an autoupdate and you can activate the "unstable"modus :smiley:

@Tonchek, currently you have to manually update the game with every new release, in the future the devs are hoping to change this, but it might be awhile till that happens.

so, to update via humble bundle,

• first un-install the version you currently have,

• go to your humblebundle library and find stonehearth

• download the installer and install the game

you should now have the newest version.

hope that helps!

The problem is that i am one of those few ppl that don’t want to have anything to do with Steam.

8BitCrab Thx i will do that.

1 Like

no proeblemo,

but thinking about it, i’m not 100% certain 491 was pushed to humble bundle, gimme a sec to check.

It says that download is from 12.10.2015…

hmm… then TR may have not pushed the 491 update to humble bundle…

i’m still waiting for them to get back to me about it, but it is the weekend so it might be awhile before i get a response…

1 Like

No problem. i know how to wait :laughing:

2 Likes

alright, Brad got back to me, release 491 won’t be pushed to humblebundle.

1 Like

No probs will wait till alpha 14.

2 Likes

Also, just a word of warning: Make sure to back up your save games and saved objects (building templates) before uninstalling (deleting) the old version. If Alpha 14 maintains save compatibility, you wouldn’t want to lose everything!

1 Like

I think the aim for save compatibility is aimed for compatibility between alpha 14 and alpha 15, but crazy things can happen :smile:

2 Likes

Thx. I will do that.