Destroy the Tower! [Forum Game]

I, @naturalnuke, summon a plague to wipe the battlefield of things so that the next day may start anew.

I, @PDanford summon a defensive wall around the tower.

I, @Gridnick summon a dwarven army with rage about the taking of Erebor

I, @Heilari, summon pizza made by Stonehearth Pizza Co. for the defenders.

I, @phoriist, summon Dangerously Cute Kittens to HNNNGGG all the attackers and wipe them out.

I, @Geoffers747, Manager of Expectations, Universal Source of Truth, Lover of Steve, summon a second tower.

May our quest to touch Raya herself, become a reality.

There is a second tower already. With .000001/1 HP though…

Well now there is a third tower

The previous second tower was a lie.

5 Likes

[quote=“Geoffers747, post:212, topic:5048”]
The previous second tower was a lie.
[/quote] It was an illusion ohhhhh

2 Likes

FOR RUSS! BURN THE HERITIC! LET THE HUNT BEGIN! MY THUNDERWOLF, NOW!
DONT WORRY @Newf WE WILL DESTROY THIS HERETIC TOGETHER!

I summon Tenacious D to damage the tower’s walls with their Rock n’ Roll awesomeness!

Who can’t agree with me that this is just awesome.

Holy forum game derailment, Batman!

I, @Wildcat, summon a genetically modified version of cake, to make the defenders fat.

I, @CableX17, SUMMON A SACRIFICE!!!..I’m not sure why, or what it does…but it definitely got summoned, lemme tell ya

I, @EpicDwarf, summon @Tom, @Ponder, @sdee, @Doug, and the rest of the team to reduce the tower to rubble with their awesomness!

class: defender
thorbjorn42gbf

I, @thorbjorn42gbf summon a clan of Nac Mac Feegles to terroize the enemies camp

Another Terry Pratchett fan! High Five my good friend.

3 Likes

I warn you you, @Newf and all you other attackers if you don’t keep you fingers from my tower i will get No’-As-Big-As-Medium-Sized-Jock-But-Bigger-than-Wee-Jock Jock to take care of the problem.

hey @Swift_Cube this has been a pretty long day would you care to make a new one?

1 Like

This ‘day’ has already 12 days. Umm… Defenders won? :slight_smile:

2 Likes