Desktop Tuesday: Pets Die Less

http://www.stonehearth.net/desktop-tuesday-pets-die-less/

11 Likes

With everything now going into pets, could we possibly see a bed and food bowls for them as well (being they can’t eat out of storage crates)?

2 Likes

Small highlight but full of emotion. Thanks!

3 Likes

No, they’re already too cute after this. :stuck_out_tongue:

But, yeah, some food bowls at the least would be pretty great.

1 Like

So cute!
I like this version of the Pet AI! it feels much more… reasonable/realistic

Also, i’m no vegetarian but isnmt the motive more that they refuse to eat food made out of other living amd feeling beings? Hence animal meat? Wouldn’t it also apply to hide and fluff?
(Not that they eat them, more that they don’t like the concept of them)

1 Like

Maybe the pet owner feeds his/her pet after lunch.

2 Likes

That is something else… Far as I know vegetarian mainly refers to the diet they consume.

Being against hide and fluff would mean more on the activist side of things for Nature lovers… Something like that.

I think the hide and fluff is more in reference to like calling a bunny/cat a furball or just saying what they are used for. The way I see it… More of a description instead of calling them by name…

It is nice to see the critters are getting a tune-up.

3 Likes

It depends. Some people are vegetarian for ethical reasons, but some people are just trying to have a healthier diet. The game’s description for the trait sounds more like the first, though, so I don’t know.

3 Likes

Also note that that symbol was mainly for the callous person to distinguish them from an average vegetarian. At least from what I surmised from the video… Since a callous person would most likely go about it differently… and I think that was somewhat the point.

2 Likes