Custom Armor and Weapons (Suggestion)

@Froggy Excuse me as I bask in the awesomeness that is you :joy:

You’re gonna get sick of me and my demands… could you try them in white and then in black (the sigils that is) But man they look awesome!!

Here, play with this while I make the changes…

They look naff in black and white :confused:

I’m beginning to think that you are a goldist!

I was just interested to see how they looked! The white castle on the flag looked so nice and clean, but yer, it looks … really bad on the cloaks!

Back to gold it is!

@Froggy despite my apparent lack of knowledge regarding British slang (I had to look naff up on Urban Dictionary), I would have to agree I much prefer the gold.

ROFL xD I never even considered that naff was not multinational!

Woot cake oh wait the cake is a lie… hm

that piano looks great

and i hate to do this but i think the white and black might look abit better if there wasn’t gold trim on the cloaks correct me if i am wrong (white on white, black on black)

(consults his British slang dictionary)

ahem

@Zendorf dont be barmy… are you off your trolley? i would have to agree with @Froggy and @Geoffers747 … the black just gets ā€œlostā€ in the cloaks…

if you disagree with my opinion however, fell free to give us the bell…

cheers!

:tongue:

@SteveAdamo how did you know i was off my trolley… you have cams around here…

unless you’ve lost the plot, you would know im taking the biscuit… (couldnt find the appropriate slang for omnipresent :tongue:)

Taking the mickey (or mick) is what you meant to say. If something takes the biscuit then it’s like, seriously annoying. If someone takes the mick, then they’re mocking something.

Now about your earlier post. Are we gonna have to make Mod wars a weekly thing? Is this what you want!?

its what i want. reading you guys fight is oh so amusing and passes the time till December.

This must be added in the game…