Cube World website up!

AGHHHHHHHH!!!

rushes over to picroma

yes! thankyou baby geezuz! paypal transaction is complete… here’s hoping the download/update go through… :smile:

1 Like

I got mine already… though only the Launcher as DL as I am not yet home ^^ MAde it before posting :smiley:

sorry… was busy playing CUBE WORLD!

ok, now… how to manage feeding the kids while taking a shower and playing the game…

1 Like

@SteveAdamo open the fridge if they are old enough to grab things :slight_smile:

I find it hillarious how I follow Cube World constantly for a year and half (avaraging about 3 hours a day spent at Cube World Forum using an estimate) and then as soon as it comes out, my dad, for the first time in years, finds the need to take my PC away. Well, that’s **** irony.

Have fun, guys.

I have no idea what I’m doing what it looks awesome haha.

We need to get a multiplayer thing going for us :smile:

Everyone stop playing until I can register an account! :blush:

In such a case @Geoffers747 one should ensure that everyone starts new so they are same level… .as especially Boss-Monsters use the highest Level of players into consideration.

In all honesty my experience consisted of creating a ranger, attacking a witch and subsequently being destroyed by her witchy powers.

So I’m still level 1! Ha, but yes, everyone should start the same level :smile:

Cube world should be awesome, I bought it. Still prefer Stonehearth though :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh no… I didn’t register on Picroma… and now I can’t buy the game… and the registration servers are down… FKDLSJAKLJFEKWJF

Hey guys, I’ve been playing so much CW I haven’t been checking these forums. I think I’m going to slow down a bit now. Game is pretty good for alpha. It is still lacking a lot of features / content / finishing touches. For example you can’t use your mouse wheel in list boxes. But for alpha it is incredible, I haven’t come across a single bug.

I haven’t been able to get multiplayer to work. But I’m just trying it on my LAN with my kids. Maybe it’s a licence conflict, but the error I get is can’t connect to server.

I’m definitely up for some multiplayer with the guys here, has anyone here had luck with multiplayer?

oh good gravy, yes… :+1:

we need to sync up… a good 4 man person team can do some serious damage, even at low levels…

1 Like

My level 2 ranger is not the greatest so I would welcome any body willing to carry me :smile:

well, my little rogue is getting good at getting his arse handed to him…

so, methinks some teamwork is in order… im thinking sometime tomorrow perhaps? we’re about to head out to see Despicable Me 2… :smile:

edit: i also need to get my new headset working on this machine (need to leverage the microphone)…

1 Like

My poor Orcish Warrior-Tanky is running quite a lot as well… away from danger of course ^^ Just reaching Level 2 was quite some work.

And yes, for something alpha it already has some nice things within it but clearly much lacking as well, contentwise.
But it is running smooth with major features working as well… so I personally feel it could soon go Beta if they take the Minecraftian approach … the same that is planned for Stonehearth with slowly more and more content.

1 Like

agreed… this is far beyond what i would expect for an alpha… once wollay rolls in the quest system, it will be exponentially more fun… the crafting, exploration, gear… and just the jaw-dropping landscape make this well worth the price of admission already…

edit: oh, and i have my headset/mic working… now i can whisper sweet nothings to all who team up with me! :+1:

1 Like

I’m game whenever. I may have work tomorrow at 9am. But my god I wanna roll around with you guys first.

ok, well i should be back this evening and free around 7-8pm CST… i think thats right around when @Geoffers747 is getting in bed though… so, im open to any other times today, tomorrow and of course, this weekend…

Yer I’ll be tucked up in bed by then :cry: that’ll be midnight here!

Guess it’ll have to be the weekend at some point!