Cube World website up!

I already did! Saddens me how because they are popular they can get the closed alpha without having prior interest in the game, not calling out names, but other YouTubers I’ve been seeing have been asking for keys :confused:

from what i gather, martin (inthelittlewood) had been talking to wollay for quite some time now (a couple of years i believe), about showcasing the game on his behalf…

either way, it seems the public alpha will be accessible soon? if the CW forums are to be believed… :wink:

1 Like

Wanna have it as well ;_;

hey if ur waiting for stonehearth to out on beta and want a equally epic adv. check out cubeworld

Errrr . That link …

a little scared to click it myself… but assuming its informational only, i suppose we can let it stand for now… :wink:

merge powerz activate!

I deleted it … it went to one of those weird websites you go on when you accidentally type the URL wrong and you get some random site offering you all sorts of exotic pleasures.

for shame @Deathscythe:angry:

So, I think that this is (unfortunately) relevant?

1 Like

Cube World alpha can be purchased now. But at this moment the shop is closed (probably due to overload…), hopefully it will be up again within short.

The cost is 15€ (~$19?) according to some comment, I have not seen it myself though.

Will buy it as soon as the shop is open and stable again :slight_smile:

it is indeed, but i think the prices is $20 US… paypal is currently the only option as well (which is slightly problematic for me, but we’ll work through that)…

and yes, the internez completely destroyed the shop… :wink:

I’d say… overrun… It is completely impossible for me to access the page o_O

I got my copy about 5 min after they opened the shop this morning. 30 min after that it was down. I literally checked the website when I got up this morning, no news. Checked again 5 min later and saw “Cubeword now available for purchase”. I got real lucky.

1 Like

you are literally among the few and the proud… :wink:

so, do tell! have you been enjoying your stay in CW?

Now, the entire site has crashed due to the droves of people spamming F5 on Picroma…

Wow… it took 30 minutes to down the server and cause trouble with the delivery as well?
They seemingly had expected a rush and thus used another server than the one for the website but both… well… they are fixing a lot of things and “handing out” the missing licences ^^

@Tom, @Ponder and @sdee … please look at them, remember what happened to Discourse and think ahead ^^ Let what has happened to them be a lesson so it will not repeat once downloads are available for all the people who get access to Beta and Release ^^

aw man i missed it guess il just have to wait till they fix the shop and dam i envy you @2_zons

precisely… but with at least one delivery platform hosted offsite (humble bundle), we should already have some established infrastructure to rely on…

Some good news (directly from startpage):
Shop open again
Our new download system is working smoothly at the moment, you can access the store here:
picroma.com/buycubeworld
We might disable the shop in case of high traffic. If you have any problems please contact support@picroma.com.

Link: https://picroma.com/

I couldn’t resist any longer.

@SteveAdamo you manage to pick a copy up yet?