Crypt spawns next to Goblincamp

Summary:
Enemy crypt spawns directly next to a goblin camp (currently “friendly” to me), kills all goblems and the necromancer stays at the destroyed goblin camp.

Steps to reproduce:
?
keep goblin settlements alive and grow town. Have luck with the camp spawning.

Expected Results:
New camps should spawn in an distance were they not attack each other automaticaly

Actual Results:
see above

Notes:
The Necromancer clears the goblin camp alone and don’t go back to his crypt. The goblins wasn’t really fighing back.

Attachments:

crypt_spawn_near_goblincamp.zip (7.7 MB)

Version Number and Mods in use:
develop 2867 x64build (maybe 2860, not sure)

hey there @talamatur,

whats odd is that the necromancer fought the goblins, when you’re friendly/neutral with the goblins nobody should be fighting them,

i think this is something for @linda to take a look at.

2 Likes

whats odd is that the necromancer fought the goblins, when you’re friendly/neutral with the goblins nobody should be fighting them,
The real problem is:
the necromancer crypt spawns so near to the goblem camp, that they start attacking them.

If different fraction attacking each other or not is an other question. Team Radiant like this. I’m not a big fan of it. Ok two different meanings.

We recently made a fix to leashes, so the necromancer/undead in newly spawned crypts shouldn’t run off that far to attack goblins/other enemies, and should attempt to run back to its own camp when it starts wandering.

From the encounter history, it looks like the goblins became hostile to you after failing to complete one of their shakedowns. There is still the chance that camp monsters from different factions will fight, depending on camp proximity and whether or not the monsters are allowed to roam outside the camp region.

3 Likes

Can we have that for footmen when they reduce down to 1/4 heart? OPLZOPLZOPLZ

Was this fix in the game when @talamatur encountered this issue? Is this an active bug, or should it be marked resolved @linda?

It’s on latest 2867 so it wasn’t in his game yet

2 Likes