Crash when moving crafting station in use

Summary:
When a Hearthling try to move a crafting station (in my case the carpenters) and there’s a Hearthling using it the game will crash. It will probably work the same for other crafting stations as well.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Ask Hearthling to use crafting station
  2. Another Hearthlings comes to move crafting station
  3. Crash

Expected Results:
Wait with move til crafting is done

Actual Results:
Move when crafting

Version Number and Mods in use:
Alpha 18, release 656

System Information:
Windows 10 x64

Hey there @Majora, welcome to the Discourse :wink:! Glad to see you were able to post!

When you say “crash”, what exactly do you mean? Is the game crashing and closing to the desktop, or are you getting a engine error popup? If a popup, please provide the error here. If crashing to desktop, please upload your stonehearth.log and crash.dmp files to the Discourse after the next crash. Make sure to do so before re-launching your game as the log is overwritten every time the game is launched.

The default directory for these files is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth

Glad to be here!

It was a crash to desktop. Unfortunately I’m not able to replicate it now since the Hearthlings will wait for one another to finish before proceeding as they should. I did so much when it happened I’m not sure what triggered that behavior. All I have left is the crash.dmp :confused: I hope that it can provide at least some useful information.

crash.dmp (1.1 MB)

1 Like