Multiple crashes after the first goblin

Everytime we start a game and play to the first goblin with fancy hat the game keeps crashing from this point on, that happens in multiplayer and it happens in my solo play too i cant find any help at other discussions, we really want to keep playing but those crashes really are anoying :confused: i would appreciate it if someone could help me out. (sry for my bad english)

Can you upload the stonehearth.log and crash.dmp from when it crashes? And if it’s reproducible in a savegame, upload that savegame too.

stonehearth.log and crash.dmp are located in the game install directory. The default Steam location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth. The savegames are also there, under the saved_games folder.

Ehm, yes it is reproducible there is no need to try it out it just happens when i start th game and play for like 5-10 min. to your other request i cant find the .log and crash.dmp sry i am not good at such things i hope you can still somehow help me out. its not only happening to me if a friend host a MP it crashes there too and we all get kicked out ofc

We can try to look for it, but a log and dump would make it much more likely that we succeed in our search. Here’s a screenshot of how the file look if you have file extensions turned off (the Windows default):

Ehm i cant upload the stonehearth log
That should be the Stonehearth log but i cant find the “crash” thing but i made a screenshot of my Stonehearth folder if this can help you

The crash.dmp is not always generated, but the file you have selected is the correct log to upload, and should be useful. Note that the game overwrites the file each time it starts, so it’s only useful immediately after the crash, and if it’s from a multiplayer game, the one that matters is the log on the host machine.

Hey i got the crash again but i still cant upload things :confused: is there a other way to give you the needed docs ?

You can put it on Google Drive, Dropbox, etc, but I’ve verified that your account should be able to upload things here. What’s the error you’re getting?

thats the thing i dont get any error the game just close and the others get kicked out crash.dmp (278.8 KB)
crash.zip (57.6 KB)
stonehearth.log for forum.txt (52.6 KB)

I got a crash file from a friend too if you need this too she got the same problems like me and she often hosts for us too crash from a friend.dmp (286.1 KB)

Thanks. I’ll take a look. However, the log shows that you’re using the “stable” version, which is actually missing a lot of the fixes that have since been added to the unstable one. You can use the latter by choosing “latest” from the Betas section of the Steam options for the game. In multiplayer, all players will need to use the same version.

Okey we will be using the"latest" version from now on but would be nice if you still can look over the crash etc if there is something wrong with my game overall thx for your help :slight_smile: and i hope that the problem is solved with switching the versions, if not i know where i can find nice help :smiley:

Hey, i got nearly the “same” problem again. we played a lot on the new beta and we came this time even to the rabbit quest but since “mountain” the big ogre appears the game starts to crash again after few minutes of playing. i got the crash.dmp and the log i hope you could help us again. crash.dmp (188.1 KB)
stonehearth.log (96.5 KB)