Could we get mages?

along with the magma smith (a magic blacksmith)

1 Like

Yea i also heard of the magmasmith and im really interested in what he will smith

1 Like

id imagine things like magic flaming/enchanted weapons and armor or something

1 Like

That would be too obvious :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

probably but who knows what else it could do… lol

1 Like

they already have plans for enemy mages… and have been working on fireball spells for enemies… shame the player wont have access to any of that.

1 Like

Mods my friend Mods will make it possible

1 Like

I wish the stonehearth team made a magic kingdom/race that was completely focused around magic… with magic swordsmen and mages instead of archers… paladins or something instead of knights ect and magic architecture.

but its not going to happen sadly… maybe a mod lol

1 Like

They will add Dwarfes tho :smiley:

1 Like

dwarves are like the opposite of magic though… generally dwarves do not even have the capability to use magic at all and use machines instead

If they are keeping to that the dwarves might not even get clerics since that wouldnt make sense.

1 Like

the dwarves will be the only non-human race and so they will probably play completely different to the others… im honestly looking forward to the viking/norse inspired race… maybe they will have hunting instead of farming since they will be in the snow/ice

1 Like

im really intruiged what the dwarfs variant of fighting and healing is

1 Like

I feel that if done correctly more magic could be implemented but it would have to be in a minimalistic style or perhaps only work in certain areas, maybe work better in some places and less in others or work differently possibly as well.

I still like the idea of a magic faction that used magic for everything magic swordsmen mages instead of archers etc… i personally think that would be awsome… but it will never happen outside of maybe mods.