Could we get mages?

It would be awesome to see some sort of Mage/Shaman.

Maybe an Elementary mage that uses fire,earth and water to damage their enemies and he attacks with a Staff.

Or a Shaman that uses Totems to buff their allies and Debuff their Foes and he would attack with a mace/club of sorts.

they dont want magic to be a prevalent thing in stonehearth… the cleric and the well i forget the name but there will apparently be some sorta magic/summoner class that summons golems or something… at least if i remember correctly

those will be the only 2 magic classes in the game.

1 Like

Good enough i guess… still sad tho

1 Like

Yeah i Love magic in games… but they want magic to be your enemy and not have much on your side… eventually well be fighting demonic monsters from other dimensions and stuff and i guess they feel magic on your side would ruin that.

1 Like

omg thats awesome that would be so cool!

1 Like

apparently you will be able to enter the monsters dimension yourself by sending your soldiers thru the portal… and then it will be more like a dungeon party thing.

1 Like

thats really cool! i hope they implement that

1 Like

there will also be the titans… giant monsters that can level your entire town… cant wait for that

1 Like

yea i heard of titans and im really punped for them!

1 Like

the titans look soo cool form what weve seen…they will be interesting to fight for sure.

1 Like

Yes i hope they wont 1 shot my knights…

1 Like

well hopefully by then wed have the summoner class… probably turning resources into disposable/temporary troops

that might help

cant remember the class name though…

1 Like

It will for sure! it sounds amazing!

1 Like

it was some sorta earth mage summoning golems as far as i remember… but the actual name eludes me… they were origionally going to make it the class you need to regrow grass but i think they changed their mind on that since they will be allowing you to regrow the grass very soon…

1 Like

interesting but weird to make a whole class for that

1 Like

ah… the name of the class was the geomancer an earth magic class.

1 Like

ahhhh Geomancer makes sense

1 Like

we havent heard anything about it for awhile though… im not even sure if they are still working on it… i hope so but since we havent heard anything about it for awhile… i think its still on their roadmap class page though… so who knows.

1 Like

we’ll see sooner or later i guess

1 Like

Stonehearth Development Roadmap – Stonehearth yea its still on the roadmap page… so they must still have it planned

1 Like