Corner for Fences

When try building an enclosure for my animals i often find that i’m not capable of doing a corner fence with a regular, straight fence. So here’s what i have to suggest, make a fence that’s a corner, so it’s more easy to build an enclosure.

4 Likes

im just saying endpieces :wink: [MOD][All Versions] EndPieces 1.09 A20 Update

1 Like

The math for making good fences did take me a few minutes. At a glance I think you get the max animals per field still with a 49x49 pasture and can fit the existing fences together with gates as well. I’d have to be home to see what my numbers were, but if you put a fence at the last block of each side the should form a neat corner at the corner block. Then it’s just a matter of placing one fence every other space.

You can also use blocks in the builder to help you out. When in the builder use the placement tool to insert fence pieces and gates. (requires that you have at least one of each in stock).

Example:

4 Likes

This has been a extremely usefull insight, i thank you all

1 Like

Hey that’s a neat Shepard’s hut. You got the template for that? I’d love if you could share it.

1 Like

Thanks, you can find at stonehearthbuilds together with all my other templates and alot of others aswell :merry:

This no longer seems to work. I can plan a building like that, but the fences won’t be placed at the right position. Is there any other workaround?

Not yet.There are going to be more pieces added officially, including a shorter bit of the fence, which should help us fit things.

1 Like