[Con] Window ladders not removed

Summary: As mentioned by @Venrez:

In addition, the ladders ‘glow’ like in this report, except toward the top, suggesting there’s multiple ladders further up. Unfortunately, my ladders were only two tall, so I can’t say what would happen with even longer ladders.

Steps to reproduce: Not too sure, as it didn’t happen with the first house I built, just with the few smaller houses I built after.

Attachments:
25:00.

Versions and mods: No mods, latest release version in Steam at the time of writing, version 0.1.0 (release 122) according to the title screen.

System information:
Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
DirectX-version: DirectX 11
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

3 Likes

I’m seeing ladders left up in my games as well. You can the ladders are still up on all three of these images.

This doesn’t always happen. I loaded up another game running also Alpha 4 (Release 122) and didn’t see this issue in the house I had completed. However, in the game shown above, I had two houses with a total of 7 walls with windows in them (one wall had no windows) and of the seven walls with windows, six of them still had their ladders up.

1 Like

And I see some have the issue where the top one is at least two ladders, and some don’t. And it is only ever the top block of the ladder. Interesting.

The bug is still in Alpha 10.5

2 Likes

I can confirm this. It is still happening in my games as well.

The bug is in 11 dev as well. It is a little more rare but it happened with my mounted lanterns.