[Con] Issues with furniture and blueprints

There seem to be several new issues in 180 with blueprints and furniture

1. once a blueprint is placed on the ground, any furniture ghosts in it disappear
    steps to reproduce:
    A) change vision mode so you can see inside buildings
    B) open the build menu
    C) pick any built-in building
    D) note furniture in the ghost pre-placement
    E) place the building ghost
    F) furniture and decorations disappear

2. It is no longer possible to place new furniture items in blueprints. The floor is not an eligible spot to place furniture
    steps to reproduce:
    A) change vision mode so you can see inside buildings
    B) open the build menu
    C) design a custom building
    D) place a floor (not a slab)
    E) try to place a decoration on the floor

(If a slab is used instead of a floor, then you can place furniture on it, but it’s not part of the building, it gets placed immediately, and I assume the slab cannot be constructed properly.)

version 180
no mods

Confirmed.

I’ve had a couple of related problems. Whenever I place furniture [dining tables and tables for one] in the custom building designer, it’s instantly placed. Also, doors and windows remove wall blocks, but do not show their ghosts.

I’ve been having issues too with Saved buildings on the Building Templates, I saved a building and for some reason it all looks good until You tell them to build it then the doors all go to the left. I’ve also had the issue of not being able to place tables / chairs into custom buildings. At points I’ve not been able to place anything inside.

This is just the picture of the saved building template after being placed and told to be built :smile: