Nothing in the furniture section

Trying to build a custom house with building designer but when i try and select furniture its just blank.

hey there @Scarf, welcome to the discourse :smile:

in order to be able to place furniture in the building menu you have to have at least one of that item crafted and in your stockpile.

so could you check and make sure you actually have the wanted furniture in your inventory?

1 Like

Hello ^-^

I am able to place already built furniture however if i try to make a building in building designer and use any furniture in it,it wont show anything.

hmm… that is really odd, could you provide your save? here’s how to do that,

if you’re using steam, save games should be located under this file path,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games

to find the correct save you can check the pictures inside the folders, once you’ve found the correct save simply .zip that folder (the individual save folder) and upload it to the discourse by either using the upload button or dragging and dropping

i’ve also bumped you up to TL1 so that you can upload it.

Here you go 1455333013159.zip (5.4 MB)

1 Like

just got a chance to load up the save, and it appears you dont have any furniture in stock… after crafting 3 chairs the furniture UI was no longer blank. unless you were looking for the lanterns, those are found under the banner in the building UI.

Oh,i feel so silly now,i totally forgot that windows and doors had there own area, Im sorry!

1 Like

no worry’s, just glad that it wasnt an actual bug, otherwise that would’ve been a pain to track down!

1 Like