[Con] [180] Workers/miners getting stuck in mountain

Aye. Three of my workers stopped doing whatever it is they were doing. At first, I thought it was because they actually got stuck in the wall, but now I’m not so sure. All three of them had the hungry icon above them, and they lasted many days like that. Thinking it was odd that they weren’t dying and letting me get on with my business, I exited the game and re-loaded it. Suddenly, all three immediately turned into gravestones, one of them appearing on the very top of the mountain where no worker was actually present.

1 Like

Just lost a villager to starvation with this issue. I was in slice so I did not notice them standing around the top of the mountain. They randomly teleport from any sitting place or sleeping place within the underground structure. I was developing a dwarf fortress kind of habitat and noticed many missing around day 28.

Bug user ID: c15fd1ec-de56-11e4-a32f-c86000a3795e

Current workaround is roll call in the mornings or after meals. I put all the villagers in one group and post attack orders to ensure all are present and accounted for. However; with the nature of the game this will not be practical with hundreds of villagers.

Respectfully
Illian Amerond

1 Like