my peope are not reviving others
i tried everythin to get it to work and nope nothing
Could you add more details like mods version number what really happens etc.
and a screenshot
and a save of your game
Hi @chogro and welcome to the discourse
If you have a downed hearthling, you need to highlight them and press the button with the big white cross. Then another hearthling will come and pick them up and carry them to a bed where they can rest and get back on their feet.
Make sure to have a herbalist aswell as a bed.
If you already knows this and it still dont work, it sounds like a bug and the things @groms stated, would be realy helpfull for the developers to locate what the issue is.
I hope it works out for you and your hearthlings
i did that
and my other hearthlings didnt go get him
Hi @chogro. Welcome to the discourse!
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble reviving downed Hearthlings.
If you would please provide us with a copy of your save game, as well as a copy of your stonehearth.log file, we can take a closer look. Below you’ll find instructions on how to do that:
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games(assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send toin the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
Likewise, your stonehearth.log file can be found in a very similar location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\ – you do not need to worry about compressing this file. Discourse will accept it as-is.
Please let me know if you have any trouble following the above instructions and I’ll do what I can to help.
Are they in town alert mode? Is everyone busy or too far from the incapacitated hearthling?
Can they reach/positionate themselves in the block adjacent to the incapacitated hearthling?
thanks everyone i figured things out