Castle build crushes engine

Summary:
When i place down my blueprint for wooden castle and click start building this error shows up. and if i click close permenantely hearthlings just ignore the build.
Steps to reproduce:

1. place down my wooden castle blueprint
  2. click yes to build
    3)engine error pops up

Expected Results:
Built castle :slight_smile:
Actual Results:
Nothing happens
Notes:
Mybe my blueprint is at fault…
Attachments:

release-537 (x64)…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:780: attempt to index local ‘entry’ (a nil value)stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:780: in function ‘_add_dependency’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1059: in function ‘wire_dependency’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1070: in function ‘wire_dependency’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1075: in function ‘wire_dependencies’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1084: in function ‘_compute_spatial_dependencies’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:932: in function ‘_compute_dependencies’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:306: in function ‘set_active’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:95: in function ‘set_active’
stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:19: in function <stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:18>

Version Number and Mods in use:
alpha 15 humblebundle version no mods
System Information:
Win 10 64bit

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [A14/A15] The buildings my hearthling will not build Thread

I get the same error when trying to click build. The good news is that the template seems to place OK, so I am going to move this into the The Buildings my Hearthlings wont build thread.

1 Like