Custom Building Placement Bug

Summary: Tried to build a custom design and I am getting the following error
release-763 (x64)
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1867: attempt to index local ‘building’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1867: in function 'filter_fn’
radiant/modules/terrain.lua:249: in function ‘get_entities_in_region’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1864: in function ‘compute_structure_adjacencies’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1912: in function ‘_compute_spatial_dependencies’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1830: in function ‘_compute_dependencies’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:466: in function 'set_active’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:105: in function 'set_active’
stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:19: in function <stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:18>
release-763 (x64)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

Steps to reproduce:

1. select design from buildings menu
  2. Go to place the design in the world
  3. select build now! and BOOM BUG CITY

Expected Results: Hearthlings begin building the building

Actual Results: Hearthlings ignore the blueprint completely after i get the error message with the building design just sitting there where i placed it.

Notes:

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use: 0.22.5 (release 763) x64 build. No mods.

System Information: Win 10. GTx1070 12G Ram.

Did you design the original building with any modded materials/colors or objects?

No I dont use Mods. I started a new game seems to have fixed the issue.