Carpenter doesn't construct Mason Chisel

Title: Carpenter doesn’t construct Mason Chisel

Summary: Carpenter doesn’t construct Mason Chisel although I have 88 wood and 5 stone a Level 3 carpenter and both a tool bench and a work bench

Steps to reproduce:

1. Order Chisel to be made with resources available
  2. Watch how nothing happens
  3. Profit

Expected Results: A Hammer and Chisel to be produced

Actual Results: Nothing happens

Notes: I’ve tried clearing the work queue and adding it again, doesn’t help. Other stuff gets made if I put it infront of the Hammer an Chisel in the queue.

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use: No mods Alpha 14 from Steam

System Information:

I know this sounds frivolous to do, but it will help see where the problem stems from:

1. Save your game and in the same “Save” window, click Load (Loading same Save)
2. Quit out of Stonehearth completely, open it back up and load the save.
~~~*Is the issue fixed? If not, continue.
3. Quit out of your launch program entirely (Steam/Humble) and open it back up.
~~~*Is the issue fixed? If not, continue.
4. Restart your computer and reload your game.
~~~*If the issue is not fixed at this point, please let us know.

On the therapist window, what your carpenter is doing? Is he idle, hauling, etc.?

1 Like

Nikia: Issue doesn’t dissapear on reload, or if I quit the computer entirely.

BrunoSupremo: It says he’s idling, but if I remove the Hammer (which is highligted green) he will continue with the next job.

But what happened now is that the shield he had lined up for work was completed, but it’s still in the worklist.

@Maltavius, can you re-add the chisel to the queue, save the game, and upload it for the devs to take a look?

To upload a save, locate the folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the folder, and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

Here it is

1452949941948.zip (5.5 MB)

2 Likes

Solved in latest update, the Carpenter rushed to the workshop and made the hammer and chisel.

1 Like