Carpenter Crafting lighting glitch

Summary:
Whenever i craft something (specifically log piles i think), the wood on the workshop turns bright white
Steps to reproduce:

1. Craft carpenter’s workshop
  2. Craft Log pile
  3. Look at the workshop’s surface (where you can see the wood blocks)

Expected Results:
You see normal pieces of wood
Actual Results:
Glowing wood blocks on the workbench
Notes:
Adding a screenshot soon
Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
Lastest, Develop-2996, No mods
System Information:

Hey there @Taxibutler, welcome to the Discourse :smiley:!

This seems to be a graphics related issue. Can you share the details of your graphics card for @not_owen_wilson?

I’m not entirely sure about my graphics card, but ill check it out. EDIT: Im still not entirely sure, but my processor is Intel i7-6700k CPU

1 Like

Hey there @Taxibutler, let me help you find the graphics information.

On your computer:

1. Open the Run command by typing Win + R.
  2. Enter dxidiag and hit Enter
  3. Switch to the Display tab.
  4. Look at the Name and share it here.

Edit: Typo

When i try to run dxidag, it says “dxidag Not found, make sure you entered it correctly and try again”

My bad, typo! Try dxdiag, as in DirectX Diagnostics. Sorry!

Thanks, the graphics card is AMD Radeon R9 390 Series

A new glitch has arosen, the thing thats causing the light glitches are the piles of resources, such as the log pile and stone pile, since my mason who was crafting a stone pile just had the light glitch too.

Tesseract coming in A17 confirmed. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This “glitch” seems to happen whenever there is one block inside of another. It also can happen during mining, as lucrative ore veins tend to run out of empty spots for the ore to fall, and so stack upon each other.

Is this the long-known issue with items on top of other items? (Kinda working as expected)
I remember that piles require lots of ingredients, though in that image the logs look too white :confused:

Yeah, it seems like it is.

i don’t think so, this is a glitch about how things are displayed and not how they are inside of each other (i think)

I always see this when things are inside of each other. Has definitely something to do with it.