Can't upgrade to Archer or Blacksmith even though i've met the requirements

Summary:
It says i am not meeting the requirements on my level 4 footman even though i have a bow in my inventory, im a level 2 city. It allows me to do the Cook and Cleric, but not Archers or Blacksmith

Steps to reproduce:
Not sure how

Expected Results:
To actually work.
Actual Results:
Doesn’t let me do it.

Notes:
Not sure what else to say?

Attachments:
Latest alpha version on steam (With beta opt in)

System Information:
Intel i7 950
AMD radeon R9 390
16gb RAM
2 TB Harddrive

Do you have your footman selected when you try to change his/her job?

And is the bow you have a recurve bow?

Yes i have my guy selected, and yes i have just made 3 more Archer’s Bow and i have 2 Recurve Bows

Huh. That’s really strange, im not really sure. Maybe try restarting the game or reloading the save.

Tried restarting, still wont let me.

Here’s some screen shots

Do you have mods? Your bows are the talismans? (There are two bows, one to promote and another that is actually an upgraded weapon)

They can reach the talisman? (having it in a place where they can’t go…)

What about your blacksmith? Did you crafted his hammer using your mason?

perhaps you could share your save file for us and the devs to check out i’m sure it’d help in the longrun.

Just because I’ve ran into this one on past instances;
Are you certain the bow and blacksmith hammers are in your stockpile, and not being carried by someone or otherwise inaccessible?

…er, so, effectively what BrusoSupremo is saying…

@Gillfeesh, if you upload the savefile we can take a look.

To upload a save, locate the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.